Join our team.
Mentor Creative Group is a unique creative design agency located in Fremont, Seattle. We take on projects ranging from web/mobile design and development, to branding, to user research. Our clients run the gamut from small startup to global corporations. But most importantly, we are a creative incubator and a place for continuous professional development. Mentor is an environment where designers and developers can experiment, learn, and push themselves. We do this by creating multi-disciplinary product teams and relying on each member’s knowledge to not only enrich the project, but to teach each other. The process creates professional growth and outstanding products.
We are growing our sales team and looking to hire a full-time or part-time Business Development role. We want someone who is hungry and motivated to build out a network ranging from small businesses to enterprise clients. Someone who will regularly attend networking events and meetups. Someone who can generate new leads for our growing business. Someone who is not only a great salesperson, but also a great person.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a large existing network and could produce immediate results.
- You have experience with client business development, and want to help us land new and exciting projects.
- You have worked in an environment where you have been measured against sales goals and succeeded.
- A proven track record of success in client/vendor relationships.
- You understand what it takes to deliver a high-quality user experience or technical development project.
- You have the backbone to stand up for your ideas, but will admit when there’s a better idea presented.
- You like working in an environment where you can learn from and teach your peers. You are perpetually curious and learning about how things work.
- You thrive in a setting that values transparency, collaboration, adaptability, and precision.
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with:
- A brief introduction to you and why you think you’d fit with Mentor
- Your resume (PDF only)
- LinkedIn profile
- Links to conference talks, blog, or anything else you feel is relevant about your experience.