Join our team.
Product UI & Marketing Designer
Who we’re looking for:
- You have a strong foundation in UI and visual design for digital products.
- You have experience with creating branding and identity solutions.
- You have experience creating and executing marketing campaigns (emails, ads, landing pages, etc).
- You love to brainstorm in a group setting and aren’t afraid to throw out wild and crazy ideas. You think there’s no such thing as a bad idea.
- You’re comfortable presenting your designs and thought process to both team members and stakeholders/clients.
- You like working in an environment where you can learn from and teach your teammates. You are perpetually learning and curious about how things work.
- You love to sketch, whiteboard, research, and find the process of design just as important as the end result.
- You can’t walk down the street without trying to redesign all the things you see around you to make them better. You love design.
- You not only can, but enjoy working collaboratively within cross-functional teams (UX, Visual Design, Copy, Development, QA, Project Management)
- You have the backbone to stand up for your ideas, but will admit when there’s a better idea presented.
- You love to give and receive feedback.
- You thrive in a setting that values transparency, collaboration, adaptability, and precision.
- You are a self starter and don’t require a ton of oversight and direction to get going.
- You have impeccable attention to detail and have solid graphic design fundamentals.
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with:
- A brief introduction to you and why you think you’d fit with Mentor
- Your resume (PDF only)
- LinkedIn profile
- Links to conference talks, blog, or anything else you feel is relevant about your experience.