Join our team.
Project Manager (Internal)
Mentor Creative Group is a unique creative design agency located in Fremont, Seattle. We take on projects ranging from web/mobile design and development, to branding, to user research. Our clients run the gamut from small startup to global corporations. But most importantly, we are a creative incubator and a place for continuous professional development. Mentor is an environment where designers and developers can experiment, learn, and push themselves. We do this by creating multi-disciplinary product teams and relying on each member’s knowledge to not only enrich the project, but to teach each other. The process creates professional growth and outstanding products.
We’re looking for a Project Manager starting at 20 hours a week. We want someone who is both a great manager and a great person. As a member of our team, you will contribute to a variety of projects that range from user research product upkeep to entire front-end overhauls.
We are an Agile organization, and we use Scrum and Kanban to manage our projects – which one we use depends on the context of the client and the project. Internally, we use Google Apps, Asana, Dropbox, and Slack.
Who we’re looking for:
- You thrive on making strategic decisions.
- You have experience working with clients and managing accounts such that both the team working and the client feel supported.
- You know Agile processes and are comfortable working in an adaptive environment.
- You have strong design sense.
- You have overseen the delivery of multiple different types of projects.
- You have experience with CMS platforms such as WordPress.
- You not only can, but enjoy working collaboratively within cross-functional teams (UX, Visual Design, Development, QA, Project Management) to create simple and intuitive UIs.
- You like working in an environment where you can learn from and teach your peers. You are perpetually curious and learning about how things work.
- You have the backbone to stand up for your ideas, and will admit when there’s a better idea presented.
- You thrive in a setting that values transparency, collaboration, adaptability, and precision.
How To Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- A brief introduction to you and why you think you’d fit with Mentor
- Your resume (PDF only)
- LinkedIn profile
- Your portfolio, Github profile, links to conference talks, blog, or anything else you feel is relevant about your experience.