Join our team.
Mentor Creative Group is a unique creative design agency located in Seattle, WA with an additional office in Dallas, TX. We take on projects ranging from web/mobile design and development, to branding, and digital marketing. Our clients run the gamut from small startups to global corporations. Most importantly, we are a creative incubator and a place for continuous professional development. Mentor is an environment where team members can experiment, learn, and push themselves. We do this by creating multi-disciplinary project teams and relying on each member’s knowledge to not only enrich the project, but to teach others. The process creates professional growth and outstanding results.
We are hiring for a full-time Product UX/UI Designer role. We want someone who has a solid grounding in both UX and visual design. Bonus points if you have experience working on branding and marketing collateral.
We are an Agile organization, and we use Scrum and Kanban as a framework to manage our projects. We modify our process based on the context of the client and the project. Internally, we use Google Apps, Asana, Dropbox, and Slack.
Who we’re looking for:
- You have 2-3 years of experience in a product design(or similar) position.
- You have a strong foundation in UI and visual design for digital products.
- You have experience with and interest in creating and maintaining a company’s brand.
- You are confident in creating a cohesive look and feel for mid-sized companies given minimal brand guidelines, extending across icons, imagery, typography and UI elements.
- You have experience with some or all of the following: user interviews, user research data analysis, persona development, user flows, usability testing, comparative analysis, heuristic evaluation, card sorting, wireframing, paper prototyping, interactive prototyping.
- You have experience with basic animation for prototypes and web graphics using After Effects.
- You enjoy working on multiple projects at the same time, and have the discernment to prioritize and iterate on your work in response to feedback.
- You like working in an environment where you can learn from and teach your teammates. You are perpetually learning and curious about how things work.
- You not only can, but enjoy working collaboratively within cross-functional teams (UX, Visual Design, Development, QA, Project Management) to create simple and intuitive UIs.
- You’re comfortable presenting your designs to both team members and stakeholders/clients.
- You have the backbone to stand up for your ideas, but will admit when there’s a better idea presented.
- You thrive in a setting that values transparency, collaboration, adaptability, and precision.
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with:
- A brief introduction to you and why you think you’d fit with Mentor
- Your resume and portfolio
- LinkedIn profile
- Links to conference talks, blog, or anything else you feel is relevant about your experience.