Join our team.
Mentor Creative Group is a unique creative design agency located in Seattle, WA with an additional office in Dallas, TX. We take on projects ranging from web/mobile design and development, to branding, and digital marketing. Our clients run the gamut from small startups to global corporations. Most importantly, we are a creative incubator and a place for continuous professional development. Mentor is an environment where team members can experiment, learn, and push themselves. We do this by creating multi-disciplinary project teams and relying on each member’s knowledge to not only enrich the project, but to teach others. The process creates professional growth and outstanding results.
We’re looking for a full time Project Manager located in Seattle(currently remote due to Covid). We want someone who is both a great manager and a great person. As a member of our team, you will contribute to a variety of projects simultaneously that range from eCommerce websites and software products, to digital marketing campaigns.
We are an Agile organization, and we use Scrum and Kanban as a framework to manage our projects. We modify our process based on the context of the client and the project. Internally, we use Google Apps, Asana, Dropbox, and Slack.
Who we’re looking for:
- You thrive on making strategic decisions.
- You have experience working with clients and managing accounts such that both the team working and the client feel supported.
- You have experience managing 4-6 projects simultaneously
- You know Agile processes and are comfortable working in an adaptive environment.
- You are articulate and have a high level of attention to detail.
- You love organizing, streamlining and optimizing processes.
- You have a strong design sense.
- You have overseen the delivery of multiple project types.
- You have experience with various CMS platforms such as WordPress and eCommerce platforms such as Shopify.
- You have experience delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- You not only can, but enjoy, working collaboratively within cross-functional teams (UX, Visual Design, Development, QA, Project Management) to create simple and intuitive solutions.
- You like working in an environment where you can learn from and teach your peers. You are perpetually curious and learning about how things work.
- You have the backbone to stand up for your ideas, and will admit when there’s a better idea presented.
- You thrive in a setting that values transparency, collaboration, adaptability, and precision.
- You take feedback and deliver feedback in a way that is productive and focused on continuous improvement.
- Be the hub of clear, consistent communication within in-person and remote working environments.
- Ensure accurate and timely status updates among all departments and stakeholders, often in real time.
- Develop and manage project schedules for deliverables, working in collaboration with the client and internal teams.
- Talk through schedules, project plans, costs/estimates, project status, etc. with the internal team and clients as needed.
- Be the go-to person for project schedules and status updates.
- Own all phases of a project’s life cycle and ensure work is completed on time and on budget.
- Schedule and attend internal meetings to identify next steps, additional meetings and project needs, and distribute resources and recaps, etc.
- Lead internal status meetings.
- Set internal meetings as needed for all assigned projects, including tools for remote meeting attendees.
- Collaborate and provide creative thoughts/ideas during internal meetings.
- Understand and own all steps of agency or client process to proactively anticipate next steps in order to meet deadlines.
- Identify and resolve issues relating to existing processes.
- Maintain live, client-facing status documents of all projects, schedules, and maintain archival notes of past documents.
- Serve as additional quality control on all managed work, including quality assurance testing, proofing client feedback, and checking against brand guidelines.
- Understanding and ensuring brand standards are met for all managed clients.
- Prepare estimates and run burn reports as needed.
- Assist with forecasting new work within the agency and make recommendations on necessary resources needed to manage workflow.
- Assist with writing and reviewing Statements of Work (SOW’s), Change Orders, or reviewing other necessary account related documents.
- Look for opportunities to provide additional solutions to clients and verbalize these ideas to the account team or client directly.
How To Apply
Email email@example.com with:
- A brief introduction to you and why you think you’d fit with Mentor
- Your resume (PDF only)
- LinkedIn profile
- Links to conference talks, blog, or anything else you feel is relevant about your experience.